Helpful Mexico Travel links
In order to help a bit preparing your holidays to Mexico, we compiled a list of helpful Mexico travel links. For those who are planning a round trip on the Yucatan Peninsula, check our Hotel Links section below. Suggestions for links are welcome, please email us at email@example.com. Of course it would be great if you can link back to us.
Mexico Travel Links | Information about Mexico
- Startpagina Mexico – Lots of links on Mexico
- Mexico Yellow pages. – Mexico Yellow Pages for all kind of information.
- Mexico Desconocido – Website dedicated to places in Mexico that not have been discovered yet by mass tourism.
- Wiki Travel Mexico.
- Mexico Guru. – Your online guide to Mexico.
- Maps of Mexico. – directory of Mexico Maps.
Mexico Travel Links | Car rental & Traveling by air
- Car rental service mexico. – A list of car rental agencies in Mexico.
- Caribbean Explore. For Car rental in Bacalar
- Tropic Air Fly from Chetumal to Belize!
- FlightsFrom.com a free tool to plan your time efficient by bypassing the extra waiting times that you’ll otherwise get with stopovers.
- Jet Lag: Preventing It & Recovering From It – Learn how to sleep better away from home and keep your sleep cycles in sync.
- http://www.yotellevo.mx Te mostramos el camino de tu viaje. Rutas en carretera, radares y cómo llegar.
Mexico Travel links | Mahahual & Nature protection
Menos Plástico es Fantástico. “Less plastic is fantastic” is a local and independent project started to protect the environment. The organization tries to reduce the use of plastic by organizing community and educational events.
Mexico Travel links | Helpful information for Mahahual & Costa Maya
- Mahahual Travel Guide. Wikitravel page on Mahahual. Lots of useful links and information. See, do, buy, eat, drink and sleep.
- Xcalak Info pages. All kind of information on Mahahual and Xcalak (the small fisherman’s village 60 km south of Mahahual) .
- Mahahual Mexico pages. Information on Mahahual.
- http://xcalakmexico.com Planning a visit to Xcalak? Check this website out, with free guide.
Mexico Travel Links | Traveling @ Yucatan Peninsula
- Yucatan Today – The tourist guide for Yucatan.
Travel Yucatan. – Travel guide for Yucatan
- Loco Gringo Spotlights – On Mahahual
Mexico Travel Links | Activities and Tours @ Costa Maya and on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Dive and Adventure Mahahual. Maya Luna´s in-house dive shop owned and run by Luis Amezcua. Snorkel and dive tours in front of Hotel Maya Luna with Catamaran! Also; Ask Luis for his tour to Xcalak. Everybodies favorite tour!
- The Native choice. Costa Maya excursions.
- Gypsea Divers. Small personal diveshop located in the center of town, right at the boardwalk. Catherine and Abel speak French, Spanish and english.
- Dreamtime Diving. Diveshop located halfway Mahahual and Maya Luna. Attends mainly to people from the cruiseship.
- Active Nature Gunnar and Jacqueline love to take you on one of their tours at the lake of Bacalar or in the jungle surrounding it
- Mahahual Eco Tours. Eco Tours in and around Mahahual, but also tours on the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Costa Maya Adventours. Local Tour operator offering tours in the area of Mahahual and Bacalar
- Mayan Ecotours Travel agency in Mérida Yucatán. They offer tours to Chichen Itzá, Cenotes and Maya villages.
- Adventure Tours . Diveshop located in Merida specialized in cave diving & diving in cenotes
Mexico Travel Links | Miscellaneous
- Sacbe: Traveling the Modern Roads of the Ancient Maya – A Visitor’s Guide to Mexico’s Riviera Maya, Costa Maya and Beyond.
- Simple Dollar’s guide to senior travel discounts. Travel discounts in categories such as airlines, hotels, rental cars, and recreation.
- Popular Hotels. Hotels for Family, Business, Couples, Budget and Luxury.
- Eco tropical Resorts – Eco-tourism directory of Eco Hotels, Resorts and Eco Lodges in the Tropics.
- The Essential Guide to Travelling with a Medical Condition
- Mexico Tours & Adventure Holidays. Explore the culture and history of the Mayans, while visiting temples, archaeological sites and ruins like Chichen Itza, the Unesco World Heritage Site. Go on an adventure in the jungle, such as zip lining or quad biking. And don’t forget to snorkel in barrier reeves, or in stunning cenotes.
Mexico Travel Links | Hotels @ the Yucatan Peninsula
- Xbalamque – Located down town Cancun. Nearby a lot of small restaurants. Good option to stay here for the first night. Or just before flying back home.
- Hotel la Tortuga – Nice quality hotel in Playa del Carmen.
- Genesis Retreat – Small personal romantic cabanas at Ek Balam. Perfect base to visit ruins.
- Macanche – Bed and breakfast in the old colonial town of Izamal. Very nice cozy cabanas.
- Villas Ecotucan – Romantic cabanas at the Lake of Bacalar. Tour operator Active Nature works from Villas Ecotucan.
- Rio Bec Dreams – Visiting Calakmul and a lot of other Mayan ruins in the area? Make Rio Bec Dreams at Xpujil your base. Guided tours to most Maya ruins available.
- The pickled onion– Nice place in Santa Elena surrounded by beautiful gardens. Santa Elena is a good base to explore the area. Interestng cenotes, Haciendas and Archaeological sites. Uxmal, Labnah, Kabah and Sayil are worth well a visit.
- Dolores Alba – Nice hotel in an old colonial building in the center of Merida. Relaxing swimming pool. There is also another Dolores Alba near the ruins of Chitzen Itza.
- Hotel Peregrino – This former colonial house has been completely remodeled. Beautiful, comfortable rooms in the traditional Yucatan style. Good choice when staying in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
- Meson de Marques – Located in the city hart of Old colonial town Valladolid. All rooms are different. Delicious restaurant inside the colonial patio of the hotel.
- Posada San Juan Small bed & breakfast hotel in Valladolid, Yucatan. This charming hotel is conveniently located in downtown Valladolid at walking distance to Valladolids Main Square and other sites and city attractations.
If you have a suggestion for a link to add to this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it if you want to link back to us.