Helpful Mexico Travel links
In order to help a bit preparing your holidays to Mexico, we compiled a list of helpful Mexico travel links. For those who are planning a round trip on the Yucatan Peninsula, check our Hotel Links section below. Suggestions for links are welcome, please email us at email@example.com. Of course it would be great if you can link back to us.
Mexico Travel Links | Information about Mexico
- Startpagina Mexico – Lots of links on Mexico
- Mexico Yellow pages. – Mexico Yellow Pages for all kind of information.
- Mexico Desconocido – Website dedicated to places in Mexico that not have been discovered yet by mass tourism.
- Wiki Travel Mexico.
- Mexico Guru. – Your online guide to Mexico.
- Maps of Mexico. – directory of Mexico Maps.
Mexico Travel Links | Car rental & Traveling by air
- Car rental service mexico. – A list of car rental agencies in Mexico.
- Caribbean Explore. For Car rental in Bacalar
- Tropic Air Fly from Chetumal to Belize!
- FlightsFrom.com a free tool to plan your time efficient by bypassing the extra waiting times that you’ll otherwise get with stopovers.
- Jet Lag: Preventing It & Recovering From It – Learn how to sleep better away from home and keep your sleep cycles in sync.
- http://www.yotellevo.mx Te mostramos el camino de tu viaje. Rutas en carretera, radares y cómo llegar.
Mexico Travel links | Mahahual & Nature protection
Menos Plástico es Fantástico. “Less plastic is fantastic” is a local and independent project started to protect the environment. The organization tries to reduce the use of plastic by organizing community and educational events.
Mexico Travel links | Helpful information for Mahahual & Costa Maya
- Mahahual Travel Guide. Wikitravel page on Mahahual. Lots of useful links and information. See, do, buy, eat, drink and sleep.
- Xcalak Info pages. All kind of information on Mahahual and Xcalak (the small fisherman’s village 60 km south of Mahahual) .
- Mahahual Mexico pages. Information on Mahahual.
- http://xcalakmexico.com Planning a visit to Xcalak? Check this website out, with free guide.
- Caribya! Costa Maya lots of info on Costa Maya.
Mexico Travel Links | Traveling @ Yucatan Peninsula
- Yucatan Today – The tourist guide for Yucatan.
Travel Yucatan. – Travel guide for Yucatan
- Loco Gringo Spotlights – On Mahahual
Mexico Travel Links | Activities and Tours @ Costa Maya and on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Dive and Adventure Mahahual. Maya Luna´s in-house dive shop owned and run by Luis Amezcua. Snorkel and dive tours in front of Hotel Maya Luna with Catamaran! Also; Ask Luis for his tour to Xcalak. Everybodies favorite tour!
- The Native choice. Costa Maya excursions.
- Gypsea Divers. Small personal diveshop located in the center of town, right at the boardwalk. Catherine and Abel speak French, Spanish and english.
- Dreamtime Diving. Diveshop located halfway Mahahual and Maya Luna. Attends mainly to people from the cruiseship.
- Active Nature Gunnar and Jacqueline love to take you on one of their tours at the lake of Bacalar or in the jungle surrounding it
- Mahahual Eco Tours. Eco Tours in and around Mahahual, but also tours on the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Costa Maya Adventours. Local Tour operator offering tours in the area of Mahahual and Bacalar
- Mayan Ecotours Travel agency in Mérida Yucatán. They offer tours to Chichen Itzá, Cenotes and Maya villages.
- Adventure Tours . Diveshop located in Merida specialized in cave diving & diving in cenotes
Mexico Travel Links | Miscellaneous
Sacbe: Traveling the Modern Roads of the Ancient Maya – A Visitor’s Guide to Mexico’s Riviera Maya, Costa Maya and Beyond.
- Simple Dollar’s guide to senior travel discounts. Travel discounts in categories such as airlines, hotels, rental cars, and recreation.
- Popular Hotels. Hotels for Family, Business, Couples, Budget and Luxury.
- Eco tropical Resorts – Eco-tourism directory of Eco Hotels, Resorts and Eco Lodges in the Tropics.
- The Essential Guide to Travelling with a Medical Condition
Mexico Travel Links | Hotels @ the Yucatan Peninsula
- Xbalamque – Located down town Cancun. Nearby a lot of small restaurants. Good option to stay here for the first night. Or just before flying back home.
- Hotel la Tortuga – Nice quality hotel in Playa del Carmen.
- Genesis Retreat – Small personal romantic cabanas at Ek Balam. Perfect base to visit ruins.
- Macanche – Bed and breakfast in the old colonial town of Izamal. Very nice cozy cabanas.
- Villas Ecotucan – Romantic cabanas at the Lake of Bacalar. Tour operator Active Nature works from Villas Ecotucan.
- Rio Bec Dreams – Visiting Calakmul and a lot of other Mayan ruins in the area? Make Rio Bec Dreams at Xpujil your base. Guided tours to most Maya ruins available.
- Fly Catcher Inn – Nice place in Santa Elena surrounded by beautiful gardens. Santa Elena is a good base to explore the area. Interestng cenotes, Haciendas and Archaeological sites. Uxmal, Labnah, Kabah and Sayil are worth well a visit.
- Dolores Alba – Nice hotel in an old colonial building in the center of Merida. Relaxing swimming pool. There is also another Dolores Alba near the ruins of Chitzen Itza.
- Hotel Peregrino – This former colonial house has been completely remodeled. Beautiful, comfortable rooms in the traditional Yucatan style. Good choice when staying in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
- Meson de Marques – Located in the city hart of Old colonial town Valladolid. All rooms are different. Delicious restaurant inside the colonial patio of the hotel.
- Posada San Juan Small bed & breakfast hotel in Valladolid, Yucatan. This charming hotel is conveniently located in downtown Valladolid at walking distance to Valladolids Main Square and other sites and city attractations.
If you have a suggestion for a link to add to this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it if you want to link back to us.