Costa Maya beach resort – 3 different day passes
Are you looking for a Costa Maya beach resort away from the crowds? But you are NOT looking for an all-inclusive costa maya beach resort? Come visit us with your family and friends! At our tranquil secluded beach you can enjoy a cold beer, soda, smoothie or one of our amazing cocktails.
Besides that you can have lunch at one of our hand-made wooden beach tables. Our restaurant is known for its excellent food. (Try our stuffed pineapple, our signature dish). We can organize professional relaxing massage. while listening to the waves and looking at the ocean.
Maya Luna welcomes cruisers !
Because you only want to pay for what you eat and drink…at very reasonable prices! Therefore you don’t want an all-inclusive package. So Maya Luna beach resort is THE PLACE FOR YOU to spend your day when your ship docks at Costa Maya.
Our bar restaurant
Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna is known for its excellent bar and kitchen. Our barkeeper will gladly prepare you one of our Caribbean cocktails like Margaritas, Piña Coladas or a Tequila Sunrise.. Or try a Mojito, probably the most famous drink of Cuba.
Guests are raving about our freshly prepared guacamole. Hence rumor goes that you can’t leave without trying our stuffed pineapple; a “Mexican/Euro/Indonesian Extravaganza” as it is described in the guide of Lonely Planet.
Above all, we always use 100% purified water to clean all vegetables. So no need to worry because all ice cubes are made of 100% purified water.
Maya Luna guests can use our shaded patio, our wooden beach tables, beach chairs & hammock chairs in our beach garden (all with ocean view). Furthermore you can use our public rest rooms and shower. Probably we will ask you to be modest in the use of energy and water, because all our systems are self-supporting (rainwater for the bathrooms and solar energy for power).
Choose one of our packages or just order from our menu!
!ASK FOR OUR VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN OPTIONS!
!ASK FOR OUR VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN OPTIONS!
What to do at Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna
- Enjoy the sun in one of our hammocks or beach chairs or sit under the shady sea grape, with your feet in the white sand, watching the waves break on the reef.
- Take a walk in our beautiful garden with lots of flowers and fruit trees, like bougainvillea, sea grape, papaya, noni, banana and of course coconut palms. Don t forget to check our “recycle” garden. Our staff made some cute things from garbage items.
- Check out our library with interesting books to read about i.e. the Maya culture, birds & animals in the area, famous Mexican painters etc.
- Have a relaxing massage on the beach by our professional massage therapist Patricia. Please make a reservation on forehand.
- Rent a kayak and/or snorkel equipment and enjoy our beautiful reef, just 400 meters in front of Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna. The water in front of Maya Luna is quite shallow and the reef holds away the larger waves.
- On our beach you can play volleyball.
- FREE Wireless Internet access is available in our restaurant area.
Location, how to get to Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna and reservations
We are located only 6 miles south of the cruise ship port. There are 2 possibilities to get from the cruise ship port to our Costa Maya beach resort: by taxi or rent a golf cart.
Leaving the cruise ship port – how to get to Maya Luna
So you can either take a taxi or rent a golf cart. We can arrange and pay on forehand a taxi. They will be waiting OUTSIDE the port with a sign with your name on it. We highly recomend to use this service, its the most reliable way to get to our beach and back to the cruiseship pier at the time you want to be back.
Reserve your day pass at Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna
Finally in order to confirm your reservation at Maya Luna beach we have 2 options:
-We can send you an invoice with PayPal
-Or you can secure your reservation with a debit or credit card.
Please let us know on forehand how many people of your company are interested in a very relaxing massage so we can make proper arrangements..
We accept only a MAXIMUM AMOUNT of guests at our Costa Maya beach resort. So don’t wait too long to make a reservation! We speak fluent english, spanish, french and dutch So there wont be any communication problems. We can give you all prices in USD if needed. Paying with credit card is possible. We accept Visa and Mastercard.