Welcome to Bungalow Mayan Village
Bungalow Mayan Village has beautiful mural reflecting the daily life in a tipical Mayan Village. The mural is full of small details and after a few days you will still discover new things. The mural in bungalow Mayan Village has been painted by 2 mexican artists.
Bungalow Mayan Village
- King size bed
- 1 individual bed can be added
- Private bathroom
- Hot and cold water in the shower
- Purified water dispenser
- Daily room cleaning
- Linnen will be changed every 3 days
- Hammocks & Beach chairs
- Private roof terrace with palapa
- Patio with sea view downstairs
- Kids can also sleep in tents directly in front of your studio.
- Parking lot behind the bungalow.
- Pet friendly bungalow
Electricity in bungalow Mayan Village.
The voltage in bungalow Mayan Village is 110 Volt. Maya Luna uses electricity generated by solar panels and kept in large batteries. We have a diesel generator as a backup. All bungalows have 24 hours of electricity.
For its water supply hotel Maya Luna uses rain water. Rain water falling on the roof of the bungalows is collected in large basements under the terrace. This rainwater is used for showering and flushing the toilet. Of course bottled drinking water is available in the bungalows.