Costa Maya links. Helpful information for Mahahual
- Mahahual Travel Guide. Wikitravel page on Mahahual. Lots of useful links and information. See, do, buy, eat, drink and sleep.
- Xcalak Info pages. All kind of information on Mahahual and Xcalak (the small fisherman’s village 60 km south of Mahahual) .
- Gran Costa Maya. Information page of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Mahahual Mexico pages. Information on Mahahual.
- The Costa Maya . Mexico’s newest vacation destination.
- Costa Maya Magazine. For the latest news on Costa Maya.
- Tu Mahahual. Website with information on hotels, restaurants and things to do in Mahahual and surroundings.
- Windyty. Very impressive and detailed weather predictions.
- http://xcalakmexico.com Planning a visit to Xcalak? Check this website out, with free guide.
Activities and Tours @ Costa Maya and on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Costa Maya Tours. Offers shore excursion and tours to people from the cruiseship as well as people who vacation at Costa Maya.
- The Native choice. Costa Maya excursions.
- Gypsea Divers. Small personal diveshop located in the center of town, right at the boardwalk. Catherine and Abel speak French, Spanish and english.
- Nomad Divers. Diveshop located south of Mahahual. Dive in small groups, personal service. They speak English, Spanish and Dutch.
- Dreamtime Diving. Diveshop located halfway Mahahual and Maya Luna. Attends mainly to people from the cruiseship.
- Adventure Tours . Diveshop located in Merida specialized in cave diving & diving in Cenotes. They also organize snorkel tours with whalesharks.
- Active Nature Gunnar and Jacqueline love to take you on one of their tours at the lake of Bacalar or in the jungle surrounding it
- Mayan Ecotours Travel agency in Mérida Yucatán. They offer tours to Chichen Itzá, Cenotes and Maya villages.
If you have a suggestion for a link to add to this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it if you want to link back to us.