Welcome at Mahahual Hotel Restaurant Maya Luna
- A small Ecological Resort at the Caribbean coast of Mexico.
- Stay in our Beach Front Bungalows with private roof terrace.
- Eat our famous stuffed pineapple in our on-site Restaurant.
- Bring your dog and play on the beach…we are Pet-Friendly!
- Enjoy a Massage on your roof deck or relax in a hammock on your patio.
- Maya Luna welcomes cruisers at our Costa Maya Beach Club
- Take a Snorkel, Dive or Fish Tour
- Have a look at our Photo Albums or on the Youtube Page
- Free parking, free use of kayaks and free use of wireless internet access all over the property.
- Yes I want to make a reservation now!
Do you have questions about our hotel, our restaurant, how to make a reservation, activities in and around Mahahual or doubts about renting a car or coming to Mahahual with public transport? Check our Mahahual information page with lots of frequently asked questions and their answers!
How to get to Mahahual, our location
Hotel Maya Luna Mahahual is a small resort located in the south-eastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula. From Cancun airport it is a 4,5 hours drive. Following the 307 you will pass through the towns of Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Felipe Carrillo Puerto and Limones. After Limones turn left for Mahahual. Hotel Maya Luna is located 4 km south of Mahahual on the coastal road. From Mexico City you fly to Chetumal from where its a 1.5 hour drive. There is a daily bus service from Mahahual to Cancun and Chetumal. Most guests arrive in rental cars. For more information on how to get to Hotel Restaurant Maya Luna Mahahual, please check the page “How to get to Mahahual“.
FOR THE 5th YEAR IN A ROW :
RATED ON ZOOVER
RECONOCIMIENTO A LA EXCELENCIA
Valorado por los clientes